Monday, January 29, 2007

Moustaches are good for camoflauge.

Today I was thinking about job security. I'm probably getting bumped out of my position at FCL. I am fine with this and am actually quite happy. I may be the first person there to ever crack a grin after being told they were getting laid off. I started thinking about what I was going to do after and then a thought popped into my head. I began to think about what Saddam Hussein's body doubles migh be doing for work now. His capture and execution must have really been rough on them. Sure it was a dangerous job but I like to think that they reaped some sort of sweet palatial benefits from it back when Saddam was in power. Now? Not only are they out of a job, they're probably hated more than the average Iraqi citzen. At least when I'm done with my job there won't be mobs wanting to string me up.

Well, maybe one or two.

No comments: