Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Poor People


Have you ever noticed that dirty/rubby poor couples will make out no matter who is around. Just out in public they'll randomly stop what they're doing and start sucking face.
Don't believe me? Go to Wal-Mart!
I swear, deals must turn them on.
"Hey bitch! Check out how cheap the Charmin is!"
"Da-amn, that's the good stuff!"
"Yeah, lets make out"
Right then and there they're grossing me out.
That's why I've never gone into a Giant Tiger. I hear they've got fantastic sales. I'm afraid of finding some dirty broke-ass couple humping beside a rack of half off sweat pants or something.
I don't understand their logic. I mean, I get it you're poor. The world isn't that kind, fuck it right?
But I mean if I was a broke ass dirtball standing in line at McDonalds and my baby-mama came up and said, "kiss me lover" I'd have to say something like, "Fuck off. I don't feel sexy right now! Can't you see I can't afford sleeves! ..... What dollar deal do you want?"





...."We're sharing a water"

1 comment:

fresca m said...

Have I told you lately that you are a genius...