Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saskatoon Blog Heavyweights

Being bored at work today I stumbled upon an interview with Owen Woytowich. He's a professional photographer from Saskatoon who now works full time for SBC. A few of us actually ran into him on a random occasion at the skatepark this summer and had a game of "old guy "skate"". You can read the interview here

In that interview I also made my way over to YouWillSoon Which is a very entertaining blog from a few more local Saskatoon skateboarders. Although I don't actually "know" these guys, I've been around skateboarding in Saskatoon long enough to know who they are. I'd also like to point out that, for the record, people who A) Love Danzig. B) Are funny and C) Obviously enjoyed Girl/Chocolate's "golden years" as much as I did are generally pretty awesome and for no other reason should have their blog checked out because of it.

No comments: