Monday, December 22, 2008

FTW NBC


I must start off by telling you I am not a religious man. I do however, believe that the world exists because of balances. The yin and yang of life. There is light for the dark, left for the right and up for the down.
So when I sat down to watch The Office and saw some new show "Kath&Kim"was on I figured, "what's the worst that can happen?".
I cannot begin to describe the horrors I witnessed. That show is beyond bad, it's evil! So evil that I am now forced to flirt with the idea that there is something bigger than you and me, if "Kath&Kim" can exist then the universe must have something good enough to balance the scales, some sort of "God".

*I used a random picture of Selma Blair because I prefer to remember her as the girl who somehow looks hot while having a body void of any and all curves. She's a sexy twig.

No comments: