Wednesday, December 20, 2006

End of the Human Race!!!!

They say that humans only use like 5% of their brains. They also say that men think about sex every 7 seconds.
I think that if I ever accidentally used like 50-60% of my brain I would orgasm myself to death. I'd cum myself right inside out.
If we ever evolve to that state where we use all of our brains. The life expectancy of men will be the first day of grade 8. We would all go to school, notice that the girls started to sprout tits, then we'd flip ourselves inside out via the dick.
There'd be no fighting it either. You know how you sometimes try to NOT get a boner, so you block out all those little dirty thoughts. But then that one turbo dirty thought sneaks through and you pop wood? That would happen, and guys would just vaporize.

No comments: