Thursday, December 21, 2006

The funniest thing I've seen to date.



It was two summers ago. I know it was in July, and I think it was a Tuesday. I've got it circled on a calendar somewhere, I can show it to you later if you want.
But I digress. I was making my way back to my car which I had parked in a downtown residential area when I saw it.
There was a dude on the other side of the street walking my way, and he was talking to himself. Not funny? Did I forget to mention he was deaf?
I was skeptical at first and thought he was just shooing away flies. So I took a closer look, and thanks to the Sign Language crib notes I picked up from the deaf guy in the Wal-Mart parking lot I was able to make out a "J" and what I'm pretty sure was the word "rash".
This was one crazy sketched out guy, and he had a handicap. Now if you're any kind of sadist this is as good as it gets.
I've thought long and hard, and so far the only thing I've come up with is if I pull up to a set of lights and catch a deaf dude "singing" in his car, then getting embarrassed when I catch him and going back to 10 and 2. That, that is the only thing that will top this.

No comments: