Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Worst Xmas Song Ever!


The absolute worst christmas song has to be "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". It's just terrible and wrong.
Think about it for a minute. There is a small child, probably 5-8 years old and they catch their mother making out with a stranger. Then instead of being pissed off at the hussy for fooling around behind Daddy's back, they sing a song about the whole ordeal.
If I ever have kids and they catch their Mother kissing Santa (me in a costume) I'd want them to sneak downstairs and smash that fat bastard (me) in the spine with a chair. Then they should call their Mom a "bitch" or a "cheating whore". That'd make me happy.
I know they're between 5 & 8 years old and that kind of language and behaviour is probably not right for a youngster, but I say you are never too young to know it ain't right for Mommy to make out with anyone but Daddy.
Adultery is not a proper topic for a childrens song, especially around Christmas time.

No comments: