Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Danger is my middle name


Any one who knows me will tell you that I crave excitement and I thrive on danger. They all know I aspire to a world of intrigue and/or espionage; They can tell because everything I own has no less that 3 secret pockets in or on it.
Lately, I've been feeling playful. Up for a challenge and not a small challenge. I want something to test my wits, my guts, my metal.
I think I would like to commit a robbery. And no, I don't mean knock over a convenience store at axe-point. I mean an intricate and classy job. Think jewel heist, or just rent the newer version of Oceans Eleven. I think I have enough secret pockets in my closet to make me Danny Ocean.
I would love to assemble a crack team, break into a secure building without being detected and make off with the loot like a ghost in the night.
I think that could near be the greatest thrill in my life.
I along with my team would steal all of the books in a large library. Save for the dictionary, which would be open to the page that contains the word "ironic".

No comments: