Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Damn the Man!

I didn't think I'd see it in my lifetime. But I guess the world is going crazy, it's all topsey-turvey, and I don't believe we're really that far off from a true Orwellian society.
In these chaotic times actions must be taken. But I don't think the government really needs to control all of the actions of their citizens. An opressive government is not a form of security. Sure, beef up your border security if that'll make you sleep at night. But leave our rights, our social liberties. Let us live!
Did you know that phone sex is illegal now?
It's true. I was having a pleasant conversation with a ladyfriend of mine. And well, things got a little heated. One thing led to another, "What are you wearing?" and so on.
Then all of a sudden the door busts open and the coppers slap the cuffs on me. I tried to tell them I'd clean the booth when I was done, but they weren't having any of that.

No comments: